Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › How to date in a vanilla world ?
TOPIC: How to date in a vanilla world ?
Created by: HereForTheFun01
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I may have a unique situation in the future. (Maybe?)

Before I was divorced I was involved in the lifestyle.

Been out of the game for a while and now I am back as a single male after the divorce.

Made some great connections so far but I am not active as of yet, mostly because of timing.

Also looking to slowly date at the same time. Not out there looking for love but looking for friends and companionship that can turn into something someday.

I am wondering who has run into this in the past because obviously there comes a time were you need to bring up the 'lifestyle' (if you want to continue with it)

It will probably send most vanilla people running for the hills... I am wondering if anyone has had and survived a conversation like this?

I will come off like a Christian Grey - someone with a secret lifestyle... I just can't imagine a woman being accepting of this.

If that time ever comes... maybe there will be a choice that I would have to make...

Thoughts?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Ventura County Gov CA US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Leesburg VA US
Username hidden
(202 posts)

Barrow AK US
Username hidden
(14 posts)

Bristol RI US
Username hidden
(270 posts)

Manhattan NY US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Manhattan NY US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8321 posts)

Williamsburg VA US
Username hidden
(93 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)

Kennesaw GA US
Username hidden
(78 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: How to date in a vanilla world ?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.