Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Careful what you wish for
TOPIC: Careful what you wish for
Created by: 2outdoorlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
First off this post is all true and posted in a very lighthearted manner. The weekend was fun and I have ZERO regrets.

Last weekend a new couple came over to meet and have some fun. After the standard hour or so chit chat and such, the clothes came off and into the hottub we all went. It didn't take long and pretty soon all 4 of us were enjoying each other. My wife and the hubby were making out and groping each other and me and the lady was doing the same. After a short time the hubby explained that stage fright is a problem for him so I proceeded to take his wife upstairs to the living room and leave him and Tracy in the playroom. After resuming our previous adventures from the hottub I noticed the lady was acting somewhat held back. Being curious as to a possible issue I slowed down and started talking to her and asking questions. Ends up the only problem that she had was that she had an undeniable urge to just let herself loose and really enjoy herself with me but was afraid that she might come on to strong and scare me off.

Well being the gentleman that I am and my desire to please a woman in any manner that she might see fit. I firmly told her that I was at her disposal and she could TOTALLY let herself go and enjoy sex like never before.

All I can say is "HOLY SHIT!!!" This lady immediately turned into Edward Scissorhands, and Rocky Balboa with I am sure a twist of some female WWE wrestling gal. For the next 45 minutes or so. I was scratched all over my body. Slapped on the ass like a 5 year old that just wrote on the living room wall. My balls got stretched almost to the point of no return. (i honestly think it took a couple days for them to crawl back up to normal) My wrists have bruises on them from the vise like grip she had. I'm reasonably certain that I have 1/3 less hair than I had before that. My lips were bleeding from either the slaps or the headlock she put me in. I really did think that real live body slam was coming up. She screamed like a damn banshee to the point that my 2 dogs hid. (seriously)

The next day looking in the mirror my face and body resembled that of a motorcycle crash survivor.

All I can say is "DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!"

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Christiansburg VA US
Username hidden
(21 posts)

Montpelier OH US
Username hidden
(4058 posts)

Montpelier OH US
Username hidden
(4058 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Careful what you wish for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.