Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › When do you consider yourself as Bi?
TOPIC: When do you consider yourself as Bi?
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wouldn't have thought this to be that confusing of a question, but I've seen may cases where a person will list themselves as straight and then post that they enjoy a Bi activity.

For example, the most common lately are guys that will post that they like to suck cock or let a guy suck theirs, but then have their toggles set to indicate they are straight. I personally don't care either way but it would seem people that do that are kind of screwing themselves. If I liked and was looking for that sort of activity I would tend to be skipping over profiles where the man lists himself as straight.

I do realize that there is a stigma attached to being a Bi man that doesn't exist with women, but hoping you'll find another man that is essentially lying about their preferences seems sub-optimal for finding what you want.

So in our case, the Mrs likes boobs. A woman that lists herself as straight could very well be freaked out if the Mrs asked to touch her boobs. The most honest thing to do is list her as Bi curious and let people know what her limits are in our profile text. I list as straight because I am, but have no problem engaging in straight play with a Bi couple, so the toggles may not be as limiting as some might think in the event that's a reason for listing as straight when you like Bi play.

To me, Bi play does NOT mean that you have to like ALL Bi activities, such as kissing the opposite sex or that some form of anal play is expected for Bi men. You could just simply enjoy sucking cock, and that is fine. So why not list that way in your profile?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 96
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Mill Hall PA US
Username hidden
(154 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1286 posts)

Carlisle PA US
Username hidden
(672 posts)

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1286 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4062 posts)

Harrisburg PA US
Username hidden
(574 posts)

Montpelier OH US
Username hidden
(4055 posts)

Bensalem PA US
Username hidden
(404 posts)

Port Orchard WA US
Username hidden
(855 posts)

Port Orchard WA US
Username hidden
(855 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 96
TOPIC: When do you consider yourself as Bi?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.