Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › She says 'I don't orgasm'. I'm perplexed
TOPIC: She says 'I don't orgasm'. I'm perplexed
Created by: fishincouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife an I met a nice couple the other night at a clothing optional resort. After a few drinks and good conversation we decide to take to the room. We paired up, got touchy feeling, kissy and got into bed. I'm trying to pay attention to her, trying to read her body movements and sounds. While she is touching, kissing, sucking in return she says 'I do not orgasm'. I'm somewhat stunned. Politely, I ask why. She say that she rides horses everyday and her pussy/clit has becomed numb and she doesn't have the feeling down there anymore. She was attentive to me, we sucked, licked and fucked. Although I had a great orgasm...at the end I felt empty. Being in the LS for 15 plus years I know that sometimes orgasms escape us, both women and men. However, orgasm seems to be the goal of the experience. I feel that I want to provide pleasure to my partner in a way that matches the pleasure that I am going to have. Now, I am not sure if I want to get together witn them again sexually. Does anyone have experience with this?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3391 posts)

Ashburn VA USA
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Norcross GA US
Username hidden
(91 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2640 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10612 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Knoxville TN US
Username hidden
(71 posts)

East Liverpool OH US
Username hidden
(199 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
TOPIC: She says 'I don't orgasm'. I'm perplexed
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.