Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Professional >The Word
TOPIC: Professional >The Word
Created by: dragonrapide
Original Starting post for this thread:
Professional! I think if I hear that work one more time I'm going to puke. Hearing that is like to me seeing The Andy Griffith show, Friends, Everybody loves Raymond and I love Lucy for the 5,000th time! If everyone is such a fucking professional, then why is our world in such a mess? Shouldn't be; they're professional! They paid to be on a sex site (except for those damn freebies you can't talk to....and oh yeah; they're professional too!) where you have to have a profile, pass word to reach out to someone you hope to have sex with and they can't even put their damn face pictures up. Why? Because they're professionals. Go ahead. Ask them. NO! I don't want my being on SLS to be broadcast to everybody in vanilla land so if I see someone I should know, who the hell am I going to tell without pointing to myself? Nobody! Maybe if SLS would install a 'Professionals Shield' where all those can hide behind it. A place where their faces can't be seen, their height and unknown weight can't be exposed. Their lied about sexual tendencies are given as choices A,B or C. Watch out for C; that's where you fuck a goat! For awhile in lieu of the word 'Professional', I'll except the phrase, 'We are just a little bit better than you are....Bitch! Oh! Spare me the story about your high position in the company, government etc. I retired from the Fed. Gov't with a TS security clearance. Unless you screwing a registered spy from another country they could care less where you stick your cork. Okay. Rant over.

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 42
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Pensacola FL US
Username hidden
(2125 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2043 posts)

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13831 posts)

Land O Lakes FL US
Username hidden
(746 posts)

Elon NC US
Username hidden
(135 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2214 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Username hidden
(1684 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Username hidden
(1684 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 42
TOPIC: Professional >The Word
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.