Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Have you ever had sex with someone that you were absolutely not attracted to JUST to get fucked.
TOPIC: Have you ever had sex with someone that you were absolutely not attracted to JUST to get fucked.
Created by: slowluv69m
Original Starting post for this thread:
Boys & Girls: Have you ever had sex with someone that you were absolutely not attracted to JUST to get fucked.

There is one that haunts me to this day but I'll kinda spell it out. 30 years ago, as a young man, I met a young lady that was into me and she made no bones about it. Personally, there is no way that I would have ever bagged this lady within 200 miles of home or anyone that I knew. The wasn't dirty or particularly "ugly" but I was not attracted to her. Still, the little head had the biggest brain that day.

I'm sure that for women on this site, answering honestly would be, anything from a "Fuck No" to a "Depends on a couple of things, like stamina and ability". Admittedly, I may be wrong, I do not know how women think.

Men, sorry, but I imagine that your (our) standards are far lower than that of the average woman.

So, would you?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 66
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Knoxville TN US
Username hidden
(148 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Thomasville GA US
Username hidden
(70 posts)

Claremont NC US
Username hidden
(66 posts)

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(55 posts)

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(55 posts)

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(2796 posts)

Hanford CA US
Username hidden
(254 posts)

Honolulu HI US
Username hidden
(216 posts)

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(565 posts)

Prior Lake MN US
Username hidden
(3481 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 66
TOPIC: Have you ever had sex with someone that you were absolutely not attracted to JUST to get fucked.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.