Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › 15 things I have learned in 10 years on these forums.
TOPIC: 15 things I have learned in 10 years on these forums.
Created by: pixie_lust
Original Starting post for this thread:
These 10 years have been quite a journey.  It will be a while before I can say whether it has genuinely added to our lives, or taken a toll on them.  As for these forums, and making my way thru 3 screem names, "jk4fun63", "shesmooth", and now "pixie_lust", I have known what it feels like to be loved, and I've known what it feels like to be hated.  No matter how much we joke about it, loved is better.  I wish I had been better at that one myself.

So it is not an exhaustive list, nor is it intended to be.  It isn't "the best list", "the most important list,", "the most helpful list", etc.  Someome else can write those.  These are simply things I have learned.  You may or may not agree and that's fine, it's my list.  

1.  95% of all the topics discussed in the open forum come down to about six basic issues.

2.  75% of all the topics discussed in other forums come down to the same 6 basic issues

3.  There are some highly intelligent, seriously twisted perverts in the lifestyle, many of whom can be found in these forums on a regular basis.  ( I do not count myself or Ncal among them.)

4.  There is what you thought this lifestyle was about before you got involved in it, and there is what you actually found it to be once you got in it.

5.  It makes no sense to call SF's in the lifestyle  unicorns.  At your average party of 100 swingers there will be five or six SF's.  Just because they don't want to fuck you, doesn't mean they don't exist, or are even hard to find.  Try being a hwp, reasonably attractive, non-smoking couple, looking for the same at that party.  MUCH harder to find. 

6.  We should be more careful about our words.  We try to justify (a.k.a. ease our conscience) with bs like, "it's just words on a screen".  No.  It isn't. 

7.  The only "right" way to swing, is the way that works best for you.   But that doesn't mean you get to redefine it for everyone else.

8.  If you participate in same-gender sex of any kind beyond simple experimentation, you are probably not straight.  NOT that there's anything wrong with that!

9.  There are thousands who have followed these forums for years, (and many of whom still do) who will never post a single comment. 

10.  "Preference" and Racism" are probably far more closely related than most of us would care to admit. I want to believe mankind can do better. I hope it happens in my lifetime

11.  A LOT of LS folks regularly participate in some form of organized religion.  (This has always fascinated me.)

12.  1 profile pic and it's a large set of boobs... she's heavy. 

13.  No pics of him on the profile,   He's heavy, but that is likely the least of his issues.  

14. I have always known size matters, regardless of what women say.  What I found interesting here in the forums, is that women appear to be about 50/50. About half will tell you straight out, "Hell yes size matters."  The other half will give you some BS like "All that matters is how well he can use it."  But when you meet or see their husbands, boyfriends, or favorite SM, they are ALWAYS hung like mules. LOL.

15. If I had it to do over again, I would pretend everything Ncal says makes perfect sense. 

Peace out.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 28
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(13834 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Spencerport NY US
Username hidden
(1169 posts)

Username hidden
(457 posts)

Windermere FL US
Username hidden
(12627 posts)

Alpharetta GA US
Username hidden
(283 posts)

Fair Oaks TX US
Username hidden
(5377 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Username hidden
(457 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 28
TOPIC: 15 things I have learned in 10 years on these forums.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.