Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Southern California Straight Males
TOPIC: Southern California Straight Males
Created by: FantasyFulfiller_SoCal
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who else has noticed on SLS during past few years that almost all profiles here are Bi or gay males with couples and all the BBW profiles?

It's as if this is the site to go to if you are a Bi or gay male.

I also noticed this site seems to be more prejudice or discriminating towards Black males in this area since so many are posting they aren't into Black males.

I am a Black Straight male not into males and BBW's. So that eliminates about 75% of the profiles off the bat for me to consider of those supposedly open to males. This doesn't include or count the profiles which aren't interested in males which is already about 60-70% of all profiles. There are so many males or profiles on the Down Low or hiding the fact the male half is Bi or gay also. Though it implied many times in the profile. I know many of these males are not stating they are Bi outright just so Straight males will open photos for them.

I use to love this site but it has gone down hill in Southern California if you are a straight male. I use to recommend site to males I have spoken to or met or online but I do not any longer.

I also do not know why there is no notification or warning if messaging free members since they can't reply supposedly or even read messages. So why are free members even here or allowed? And why can't we have in settings a permanent way to not have free profiles shown to us.

I also do not understand why there hasn't been an ethnicity or race fields added to describe yourself and state in settings which races or ethnicities you are open to meeting. This should be filterable. Also Straight males should have permanent option in settings to only be shown those interested in Straight males on Who's Online, Random Matches, Hot Dates, etc. We do need the clutter of seeing all these other profiles not interested in us.

What other Straight males agree with this in Southern California?

Are there Straight males in other parts of the country or the World with these same issues on this site?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7770 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1290 posts)

Palmdale CA US
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Palmdale CA US
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Username hidden
(165 posts)

Santa Clarita CA US
Username hidden
(397 posts)

Northridge CA US
Username hidden
(51 posts)

New Orleans LA Us
Username hidden
(7312 posts)

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1290 posts)

Spring TX US
Username hidden
(337 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
TOPIC: Southern California Straight Males
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.