Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Dp etiquette
TOPIC: Dp etiquette
Created by: Biganstrong
Original Starting post for this thread:
So a week ago my buddy and I went to a party long story short I got invited in a room by a couple being the good friend I am I decided to Invite my buddy. The hot wife of the couple said fine the more the merrier we got in the room small chit chat then we got down to business we passed her around and took turns fucking her now at some point I ended up on my back with her riding me my guy gets on top in dp position witch i thought was fine. I guess I figured he'd slip in her ass but this guy ended up slipping in the pussy with me i was flabbergasted! I kept quiet and tried to enjoy my first dp experience but I felt kinda uncomfortable

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Forestville NY US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Dp etiquette
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.