Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Copypasta pickup from a professional writer (Chimney Sweep Of Fucking)
TOPIC: Copypasta pickup from a professional writer (Chimney Sweep Of Fucking)
Created by: AshlaBogan
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since people seem to have a hard time with their online dating "game" I have decided to help out the less creative writers with their copy-paste messages and compose one for them that is sure to get attention!

Hello there! You must have walked out of a chalk drawing and into my dreams, or perhaps a friendly wind blew you in?

I see from your profile that you are interested in [pick one or two interests in her profile] and while I do not know much about these things, I would love to learn more, perhaps you can tell me what fascinates you so about [interest(s)]?

My main interests include the maintenance and cleaning of home heating systems that use combustible materials as fuel. That is, fireplaces and chimneys. Just like in Mary Poppins, when a chimney-sweep shakes your hand, that is lucky. Blowing a kiss to one is lucky too. Well if you need a boost of good luck, it is a good thing I am writing, because for you I am willing to make you get very lucky indeed when I use my brush on your love-flue.

If this has at all piqued your interest, I will anxiously await your reply.

Cordially yours,

[Your Name]

P.S. The brush is my penis.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fayetteville AR US
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Jamestown CA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Copypasta pickup from a professional writer (Chimney Sweep Of Fucking)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.