Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › One legged swinger
TOPIC: One legged swinger
Created by: Joinme050
Original Starting post for this thread:
Disclaimer: I am posting this without my partner as my partner is no longer on board. I am hoping for some helpful insight for what seems a hopeless situation. What do you do when one of you decides this is not for you? After years of talking about what it would be like to have someone else join us for sex, We started exploring, checking out other profiles, and reading stories. I realized first that we really needed to socialize more, and second, I really needed to start working out harder. "WE"(I) made a few contacts, and chatted some, but no actual face to face meetings. My partner, who is very self-conscious, felt very intimidated, and scared that I was so interested. They have since decided that SLS is "bad" (I'll save all of the derogative explicit's used), and put up the morality fence. I however was ready to embrace the life style, and was maybe a little too eager. I am madly in love with my partner(30 yrs), and do not want/will not to be in another relationship, without them. I cannot deny the desires that seem to be growing in me. The more I know, the more I want to engage. I want to continue to communicate with other members, and even tempted to meet by myself as long as we don't have sex, right. I know the answer is "NO, not without full consent", but I'm pretty sure consent is not on the table. Not much to offer from my end, and I don't expect others would be too interested. You can find plenty of dirty chat elsewhere. I have read through a number of profiles, forums, and stories (love them) that talk about having a complete reversal of perception and acceptance over time. What is a body, mind, and spirit to do in the meantime. Thanks for listening. Any constructive advice or own experiences are welcome.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 53
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(125 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Parkville MD USA
Username hidden
(603 posts)

Worcester MA US
Username hidden
(58 posts)

Hampton VA US
Username hidden
(73 posts)

Worcester MA US
Username hidden
(58 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 53
TOPIC: One legged swinger
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.