Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Lady or Tramp? Or Both?
TOPIC: Lady or Tramp? Or Both?
Created by: 2stillgettingbetter
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm open and excited about trying something new. Especially since he is not usually the one to suggest something new. And this one came completely out of left field. I'm still digesting the fact that he has told me that he wants to have sex with someone else. (Trust me, I know... better than behind my back!) And he wants to see me enjoy some one else as well. That was months ago and there has been soooo much talking and reading and crying and hugging and sex and now here we are... with memberships to swinger groups, checking things out. I have never been able to be accused of being "easy". Amongst my circles of friends I have always been the Lady, the Classy one, the Good Girl and I pride myself on that. While I'm intrigued and excited and shopping for new outfits and dresses to wear to the clubs, I'll admit I'm feeling a bit selfish and let's face it, Scared to Death. We have been together for a looooong time and our relationship has always been free of jealousy and drama. If someone came along looking to make trouble, we handled it and moved on. Our intimacy is one of my most prized possessions and I'm having a hard time imagining sharing it with someone else. I'll reference the song "Underneath Your Clothes" (listen to it). What's under his clothes has always been MINE and Vice Versa. It's something, probably the only thing, that we share with eachother and no one else in the world. That is what I'm having a hard time letting go of. Once you cross that line, you can't get that back. Ever. So tell me, how do you prepare yourself to cross that line?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Historic District NC US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10604 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Pensacola FL US
Username hidden
(2125 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Username hidden
(3383 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: Lady or Tramp? Or Both?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.