Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Is it wrong that we don't want to know you too personally before you make love to my wife?
TOPIC: Is it wrong that we don't want to know you too personally before you make love to my wife?
Created by: ApsaraFan
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife wants to experience sex with a hugely hung man. She's really built this up in her mind and wants to experience one earth-shattering orgasm on top of another as her lover comes deep in her tiny little married pussy. She had chosen a man from SLS who seemed to fit the bill perfectly. He's handsome, tall, muscular and very well endowed. My wife is a petite, pretty but very shy and conservative Asian woman, so the contrast promised be a beautiful thing to behold. She's only ever been with me, so after 14 years together, it's not something casual for either of us. She wants our monogamous marriage , but we're able to reconcile that with our fantasy fuck by deciding that it's to be a 100% sexual encounter and nothing too personal. She's not looking to date someone or to get inside their head or form a bond of any sort.

Is that so bad? I understand that most folks in the Lifestyle probably will say that communication is the most important ingredient and that they are having encounters of substance that transcend animal lust, but thats not what my wife and I are about right now, at least not at this point. We actually want the anonymity and the naked lust, at least thats the idea for this initial encounter.

We contacted this guy and I was careful to explain that we didn't want friendship or to exchange much personal information, as my wife did not want any kind of a relationship or friendship,just hot, anonymous sex. I said that we should get together for a brief chat and get to know each other a little bit, but that my wife had already awarded him with all sorts of beautiful attributes as part of her and my fantasy, so lets keep things light, and not too personal as we're not looking for friends or to hang out together. In other words, please fuck my beautiful wife while she imagines that you're whatever it is that she wants you to be.

We fucked several times per day for almost 2 weeks while fantasizing about the upcoming encounter. She was so ready for him that she even called me his name as she came on my cock, shaking with the intensity that the anticipation was bringing into her orgasms.

Then, we finally met for our first chat on the night before going home with him (he insisted. We said we'd rather just get to it, but he wanted to 'get to know us', so there we were). This guy wouldn't shut up, not even for a minute. He bragged about how he fought in three wars (bullshit) and that he was some sort of frustrated genius who quit the engineering field to become a modern-day Walter White. It reminded me of a conversation you might hear in some sleazy expat bar where some drunken jackass brags about being Special Forces or says 'you know, I used to be an astronaut..."

Needless to say, we canceled and just said that we were not feeling it and we blocked him here in SLS and on our other apps.

Are we looking in the wrong place here at SLS? I respect the Lifestyle, but that's not what we're envisioning for ourselves. Perhaps it could happen for us after some initial encounters, but right now we just want a big, handsome guy with a huge cock who knows when to stop talking . Is that rude of us? Bad form? The guy I wrote about here did say it was weird that we wanted him to fuck my wife without getting to know each other and hanging out and shooting the shit for a couple of hours beforehand.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Glendale AZ US
Username hidden
(2125 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(1075 posts)

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(3152 posts)

Ringwood NJ US
Username hidden
(1368 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)

San Diego CA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)

Username hidden
(1684 posts)

Brook Park OH US
Username hidden
(59 posts)

Ridgeville SC US
Username hidden
(653 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(96 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
TOPIC: Is it wrong that we don't want to know you too personally before you make love to my wife?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.