Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Staying Motivated, and is it really this hard?
TOPIC: Staying Motivated, and is it really this hard?
Created by: hedo2forus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Back work out today. I did pull ups 3 sets of 15. Pull downs, Seated rows, Shrugs , hyperextensions. I lift weights four -five days a week, different muscle group every day. We eat good meals, not to many sweets, no fried foods. I've been doing this for the last 25 years. Yea, I guess I look all right for my age, my wife also looks good. I work out for me, it makes me feel good about my self. My wife and I are attracted to HWP couples, you don't have to look like fitness people, just HWP, For us to be attracted to you. But obese people turn us off. It doesn't mean that you are bad people, it just means that we are not attracted sexually to you, that's all. So with that being said, we have trouble finding couples to play with. One reason is we do not receive much interest or messages wanting to meet. And when we do, nine times out of ten the guy is fat (obese) My wife isn't attracted to fat men or men with large belly's , so it's a no go. Plus she is straight, so many couples want girl on girl play. I'm 5ft 7 and we have found out that many women are attracted to taller men. Plus in our area we have fewer people. We are actually willing to travel some to meet couples, that may sound kind of strange to some, but it is what it is.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Okemos MI US
Username hidden
(85 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Buckeye AZ US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Ellsworth ME
Username hidden
(1178 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Ellsworth ME
Username hidden
(1178 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Staying Motivated, and is it really this hard?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.