Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Fantasies come true
TOPIC: Fantasies come true
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
With all the talk of Covid, the economy, Ukraine, and other non-sexy topics, I figured I'd create a topic actually about swinging. We have had so many fun times and look forward to so many more, but I figured this could be a topic where people could share some of their fondest LS adventures.

One of our favorites is that we had a day where we signed up for two hotel room parties. One was in the afternoon, the other in the evening, and both were at the same hotel. Since the host of the first party had no need for the room after the party, we had a free room to crash after the 2nd party.

The Mrs was in rare form for the first party. She fucked and sucked at least 4 or 5 different guys. Toward the end of that party I was in one room fucking a girl and saw 3 guys lead my wife into the other room. The girl I was with got fucked long and hard and I full on came while hearing the happy sounds from the 3 guys taking turns in my wife's mouth and pussy in the other room. It was so hot and I was so horny, I just kept right on going after I came since the girl I was with was enjoying what I was doing to and for her.

We showered before going to the next party, which was supposed to be a gangbang. We got there just in time to see the gangbang girl having angry words with the hosts and leaving. When she did, about half the guys left with her. Other than the hostess that didn't play, there was my wife, and one other heavy set girl that was other there to be a fluffer. There were 3 white guys including the host and me, and 5 young black guys.

My wife was well primed coming from the last party. There are times where, the more my wife gets, the more she wants. This was one of those times. She was ready and wanting to fuck some more, so she went into one of the bedrooms, stripped, and walked passed all the guys in the common room naked and into the other bedroom while asking, "Who wants to play?" on the way by.

I went into the room and got her warmed up, and one by one, the 5 young black guys all came in and fucked her mouth and pussy. At one point I was in my wife's mouth and holding her legs spread wie for one of the guys to fuck her. I swapped in again at one point, then fucked her and full on came at the end.

What was really hot was after fucking and sucking all 5 of those guys and me, she needed a break and I thought she was done. Then, 10 mins later, 2 of the guys went over and started grabbing her tits and pussy, and it was game on again, and even a 3rd round after that. When all was said and done, She sucked 2 of the 3 other white guys that were there, 3 of the 5 black guys fucked her twice, and me and 2 of the black guys fucked her 3 times.

When it was finally over, she laid there on a bed with her legs open and was so well fucked that her pussy hole was still gaping open 15 mins later. We actually had breakfast with most of the guys the next morning since they all stayed the night. The guys were polite, respectful, appreciative, and were in awe that any couple could just share a wife like we did. It remains one of our hottest memories, and we have a LOT of hot memories over the years.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Chicago IL US
Username hidden
(106 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Medina OH US
Username hidden
(58 posts)

Thomasville GA US
Username hidden
(70 posts)

Manchester NH US
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8358 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3402 posts)

Audubon IA US
Username hidden
(107 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8358 posts)

Kailua Kona HI
Username hidden
(372 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8358 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
TOPIC: Fantasies come true
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.