Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › CD Seeks Advice
TOPIC: CD Seeks Advice
Created by: johnsmith2020568
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello SL, I am looking for advice on how to proceed with my urges. First of all I am just a CD, I love dressing in only high heels and being on display for everyone to see on cam. I also love dressing in daisy dukes, or short skirts, and playing with bondage equipment and tail butt plugs and other items I come to find that guys enjoy over the years.

I have always had a strong urge to be with a man for quite a while just always to scared to actually act on it because I am afraid my fiance will find out. Don't get me wrong I do love her more than anything, but just don't think she would approach the subject very good. Should I actually go through with it or just keep it as a fantasy.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Payne OH US
Username hidden
(21 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Middlefield OH US
Username hidden
(31 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Duncansville PA US
Username hidden
(86 posts)

Albany NY US
Username hidden
(3395 posts)

Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: CD Seeks Advice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.