Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Bespoke Behavioral Correction Training
TOPIC: Bespoke Behavioral Correction Training
Created by: blingra
Original Starting post for this thread:
This fantasy has been percolating in my head for some time. It has elements of BDSM and mixes them with the lifestyle. In my life I have had (single) partners with whom I arranged Dom/sub scenes involving some sort of instruction. For example, teaching her to present herself to my liking, or training her to be more comfortable vocalizing, or getting good at certain acts.

I think combining that with a committed couple is pretty hot. Say, the couple enrolls the wife in an after-hours tutoring course. The syllabus is shared with the couple beforehand. The lesson is between the woman and her tutor alone. She receives instruction with the proper (negotiated) incentives. Like bondage to make sure she stays in place for her lesson. And punishment to motivate her to learn when she is tested. She is assigned homework to finish at home, and she is tested while in class.

The end of the course is a final exam, where the husband and wife both come to class. And the wife demonstrates what she has learned on the husband, while the tutor watches and guides her. Finally she gets a combined grade from both men (spoiler! its A+).

What are everyone's thoughts? Does that fit into your relationship dynamics?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4082 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Nashville TN US
Username hidden
(26 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Bespoke Behavioral Correction Training
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.