Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Had a gang bang last night
TOPIC: Had a gang bang last night
Created by: 01810couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
The husband of another couple we play with planned a gang bang for his wife. He asked my wife to help out, I was lucky enough to tag along. For me, I was looking forward to being with this other mans very sexy and hot wife along with the other 7 guys there. My wife for her part was there for mutual support and act as a fluffer. I am more than sure she was looking forward to all the attention and cock she would get.

This past week leading up to it, we both started getting nervous. As swingers, we have done pretty much everything out there. We have been to many different parties and swing clubs over the last 10 years and really have seen it all except be in a gang bang with this many people. That being said, to have a pre-set date and time your both expected to perform made us both nervous with knots in the stomach the days leading up to it. But at the same time very horny and exited of what was to come.

Us and the other couple arrived at the hotel roughly an hour before all the other guys were to arrive. Our wives started getting ready, then the other husband and I went to the bar down stairs to meet all the other guys. Rules were simple, must use protection, be respectful of our wives, and everyone had to cum on this other mans wife. Once all the guys arrived we all headed back up to the hotel room. Once to the room, the other husband asked us to wait outside as he went in. Couple minutes latter he came back out and said both girls were ready and they would be blind folded.

All us guys the walked into the room, to then see two very sexy women. Both of them standing there not knowing the number of guys or what they all looked like. All us guys started getting naked and got the girls on the bed. We all decended upon both of them, taking turns licking them, sucking on tits. Each girl had a cock in their mouth, hands, and vagina. The other husband would then every couple minutes or so, tell us guys to then change positions. This actually was a good idea, and the girls really enjoyed it also. After 15 minutes or the wives were allowed to take off the blind folds and see who they were fucking and sucking.

This went on for another 2 hours with each guy cumming on the first wife where ever he wanted. All us guys then taking a breather, to then my wife qetting all us guys hard again. My wife also then ended up also fucking all the other guys as for the 2nd round. Her pussy was just a bit sore today from all the fucking. The other husband and I are already planning the next one for both our wives again.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Hamburg PA USA
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Hamburg PA USA
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Username hidden
(1684 posts)

Greencastle PA US
Username hidden
(438 posts)

Stratford NY US
Username hidden
(18 posts)

Andover Massachusetts USA
Username hidden
(12 posts)

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2205 posts)

Haverhill MA US
Username hidden
(577 posts)

New Orleans LA US
Username hidden
(9396 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
TOPIC: Had a gang bang last night
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.