Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Swing Clubs
TOPIC: Swing Clubs
Created by: hiwayrider2020
Original Starting post for this thread:
Right up before this virus issue, my wife and I attended our local swing club here in Cleveland. We were on the hunt for some studs....or maybe another couple for the night. Whoever looked the hottest to us. As the night wore on, we cruised around and the wife laid down on the bed in the group room. I pulled out my cock and she started sucking it. Soon a hungry crowd of guys gathered around us, one in particular, earlier, caught my wifes eye. Soon the guys started caressing her legs, thighs and pussy.... About 5 guys had their hands on her and she was getting heated, now sucking myself and two others. I picked out the 3 hottest guys and motioned for them to follow me. We got a room, we all stripped and my wife was surrounded by 4 super hard cocks. While she sucked on 3 of us, the 4th was working on her pussy with his tongue. She nearly screamed for cock. She laid back and the hot guy she saw earlier slid his cock in deep, first thrust. The other 2 were getting head like never before. I jacked my cock waiting for sloppy 4ths. Each guy had his way with her, first guy cumming inside her, the other 2 coating her face.My turn as I slide into her widened, slick pussy. Two guys left the room, the other guy still wanted more head from her. After I added my load in her, the guy re-entered her for more. This time he yelled out he was cumming and added his load also. He then left. Exhausted...sweating....we both walked nude to the shower room to wash off. As we strolled through the crowd to the door to leave, word must have got out about us as people stared at us.....plus, my wife had a river of cum running down her legs. We haven't been back since this virus. Meeting only a couple guys we have known awhile.But we're both ready for more, threesomes included. I'm sure many of you have Swing Club tales. Lets hear them here as anonymous as you want them to be.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 20
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)

South Hanover PA US
Username hidden
(80 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)

South Hanover PA US
Username hidden
(80 posts)

Mission Viejo CA US
Username hidden
(8 posts)

Northport NY US
Username hidden
(46 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)

Northport NY US
Username hidden
(46 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 20
TOPIC: Swing Clubs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.