Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Just sharing
TOPIC: Just sharing
Created by: Newexperience1213
Original Starting post for this thread:
The first time I watched my wife take another man’s cock in her mouth without another woman present, it drove me wild. Watching her work his cock from tip to balls. Deep thoating him and making his toes curl. My cock was rock hard as I watched. I walked across the room and started playing with her dripping pussy. First one finger then two. She typically didn’t like being fingered, but that day with an eight inch cock in her mouth she push hard back into me. I fucked harder and harder with my fingers, until she finished him with her mouth. I rolled her over kissed her deep, tasting him on her lips. I slid my cock in to her up to my balls. She begged me to fuck her hard, so I grabbed her ass with one hand, the other one bracing myself. I started fucking her hard, as she moaned and screamed. I watched her beautiful breasts and full fat nipples bounce on her chest from the force of the pounding I was giving her. I was so turned that I didn’t last long till I blew my full load deep inside her. I kissed her deep on her sexy full lips, tasting him again, but I didn’t care. I wanted her to know how desired and sexy she was. I leaned back, pulling my cock out and taking in the beautiful view of her swollen pussy and the cream pie I had left with her. My wife is a sexual goddess, I had always known that, and love to watch her suck my cock. But to sit back and be able to watch her work on another man was breath taking.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

River Falls WI US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

River Falls WI US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Just sharing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.