Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Virginia Party etiquette
TOPIC: Party etiquette
Created by: Mreben
Original Starting post for this thread:
I’m aware of the party settings are somewhat limited and private. I’m very curious about the views and opinions of other swingers when it comes to someone seeking interest into a party. Whether it’s single male single female or couple. As a single mail I’ve done my best to uphold a good image for single males. And at times for certain part is that I’ve not had the privilege of being a part of. Despite the contributions that are often allocated to become a participant in these parties. So let me ask my question again, Is it truly inappropriate to ask other people who have already signed up for party about the party itself, if you already exercise your liberties with reaching out to the host.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I’m aware of the party settings are somewhat limited and private. I’m very curious about the views and opinions of other swingers when it comes to someone seeking interest into a party. Whether it’s single male single female or couple. As a single mail I’ve done my best to uphold a good image for single males. And at times for certain part is that I’ve not had the privilege of being a part of. Despite the contributions that are often allocated to become a participant in these parties. So let me ask my question again, Is it truly inappropriate to ask other people who have already signed up for party about the party itself, if you already exercise your liberties with reaching out to the host.

Houston TX US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Party etiquette