Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too
TOPIC: Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too.....All welcome out 18

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello sexy friends, how are you today? Great to see that many sexy friends can make it out tonight.

Got some awesome foods being served up...BBQ, slaw, baked beans, mac salad, potato salad and all our other yummies we always have at the Destiny parties.

And letting folks know too, if you ever have an issue with anyone at the parties, please let me know right then and it will be taken care of, privately and discretely.

And....Some couples don't like single guys to attend, so if it's ever a problem, let me know and we'll have it to where only single guys can attend, if they are accompanied by a couple.

I want to make sure ALL couples enjoy the parties, in the best way possible. : )

Thank you and see you soon. : )

Tammy

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Hello sexy friends...for this party, Bill and Tam are bringing out some of his famous BBQ...I'll have baked beans, Slaw and Potato Salad to go along with it, with lots of Hamburger Buns too.

Will also have the food set up of the veggie/apple/fruit trays, chips, dips and sauces, roast beef and black forest ham, variety of cheeses and cheese spreads, along with some yummy cookies, snacks and other desserts.

Kuerig Coffee maker, Espresso and regular coffee maker too. Lots of assorted K-cups and ground coffee too. Hot cocoa also served.

Looking forward to seeing your 80's theme wear too! Or come casual, sheer or sexy....we just love to see you, no matter what you're wearing...or not wearing...birthday suits always are welcomed ; )

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too.....All welcome out 18

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Destinys Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If Its Your Birthday Too