Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Tennessee Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too
TOPIC: Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too
Created by: TammyandJeff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too.....All welcome out 18

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bill and Tammy are bringing out some AWESOME foods again..fried pork strips....so be ready to make your taste buds very happy again! I've got some Iceberg Salad to serve up again with lots of different dressings and sauces for the fried pork strips too. Yum yum! Great foods, Great Tunes and lots of great, sexy friends...that's the best mixture, for an AWESOME PARTY!

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Been having internet issues today so if you sign up and I don't get you confirmed, no worries, come on out anyways...and thank you for signing up. Get ready to enjoy one fun night folks....it's going to be a BLAST!

If you need to reach me faster, text my cell phone...865-898-8098..no late night texts after 10 pm please.

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Destiny's Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If It's Your Birthday Too.....All welcome out 18

Maryville TN US
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Destinys Fun and Sexy Birthday Bash and Fun Contests and Games-Join Us, If Its Your Birthday Too