Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Rhode Island BAD PUMPKIN - Clothing-Optional Events - Halloween Hotel Takeover
TOPIC: BAD PUMPKIN - Clothing-Optional Events - Halloween Hotel Takeover
Created by: Sparkles23
Original Starting post for this thread:
BAD PUMPKIN - Clothing-Optional Events

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone else having issues booking a room? Called 3x this morn and as soon as i press "1" to make a reservation it says " sorry cannot complete this request " and hangs up. Call again and get ahold of a person and tell them the issue and was told to call back in 20 min and talk to chris. Call back and he says you need to talk to another person amd transfers me , the number he transferred to wasn't the person he said and went to vm then hung up. Called back again and got ahold of chris again and explained we were trying to book a room for the 26th&27th for the party then he says " we are changing over our computer systems so i can't put you in now, call back after oct 1st , if i put you in now we will need to move the reservation in the system" So i said i was worried about rooms selling out and would rather confirm a reservation now, and why would it be a issue to move it, dont you need to move all the other reservations that are already made? He says "yes we do, then says it looks like i have a room for the 26th but not 27th" So i said so you don't have a room available but yet wanted me to wait till next week to call back and try to reserve one? Then he said guess so.. Soo.. any suggestions or does this just mean no party for us?

Cromwell CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
BAD PUMPKIN - Clothing-Optional Events

Haverhill MA US
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: BAD PUMPKIN - Clothing-Optional Events - Halloween Hotel Takeover