Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Oklahoma Friends with Benefits
TOPIC: Friends with Benefits
Created by: BandCforfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Question for all of you sexy people. My wife and I are wanting to find a couple or two that we find compatible and with similar interests. We have done the meet for drinks and will continue to do this when time allows. My question is, is there a place in the Tulsa area that we can mingle with multiple couples and or singles to see if we can find potential friends with benefits? We would like to find more than just playmates. Not that we need to hang out all of the time, just a couple with similar interests that can hang with on occasion and even maybe a weekend trip or an occasional vacation once in awhile that we can enjoy life with and the extra plus that we can play with. It just seems the one off meet for drinks but it would be fun to mingle in a crowd with like individuals without the expectation that we play on the first meeting (not that we are against that) and just looking for compatible friends nearby with like interests.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you been to Syn in Tulsa?

Tulsa OK US
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
Question for all of you sexy people. My wife and I are wanting to find a couple or two that we find compatible and with similar interests. We have done the meet for drinks and will continue to do this when time allows. My question is, is there a place in the Tulsa area that we can mingle with multiple couples and or singles to see if we can find potential friends with benefits? We would like to find more than just playmates. Not that we need to hang out all of the time, just a couple with similar interests that can hang with on occasion and even maybe a weekend trip or an occasional vacation once in awhile that we can enjoy life with and the extra plus that we can play with. It just seems the one off meet for drinks but it would be fun to mingle in a crowd with like individuals without the expectation that we play on the first meeting (not that we are against that) and just looking for compatible friends nearby with like interests.

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Friends with Benefits