Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events North Carolina New Lifestyle Club in Charlotte, NC area (TheVillaConcord)
TOPIC: New Lifestyle Club in Charlotte, NC area (TheVillaConcord)
Created by: Wiggles123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, I’m new here, are there any recent posts? I can’t seem to get to the last page or find any info on this place.

Charlotte NC US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Kind of funny about the swim suit thing. We were talking to a couple of others inside last night and decided to move to the hot tub when the weather cleared up. We were all getting ready together and we were nude but they all started putting on swim suits. I brought one so decided to put it on when they did. Once we walked down, there were already people in there and they yelled no swim suits allowed. Obviously, they were joking but I was relieved and decided to take mine back off.

Definitely had a fun night! Cool place.

Charlotte NC US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Thanks for that insight. We definitely hadn't planned on swimsuits. We assumed that any swimming was likely nude. I imagine we'll just pack a small bag for that and a change of clothes.

Charlotte NC US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
It's a very laid-back many people will know each other but if you can just walk up and introduce yourselves and say you're new either to the lifestyle to North Carolina to this place most people will talk to you also you could when you get there Tammy will be doing the will probably be doing the tour that you'll take you could tell her Timmy we've never been to anything like this before we're a little nervous and maybe she'll introduce you to some people. However, even if you just stay to yourselves I believe you will have a very good time. oh you may want to take your bathing suits I was surprised to see how many people, at least at the Grand opening, had on traditional bathing suits. I didn't - I had on cool unders and a sports bra........ I hope you have a wonderful time, come back and tell us about it.

Luxembourg LU LU
Username hidden
(4567 posts)
We're going next weekend to check it out. Any other feedback or things to know for a couple that's a bit nervous?

Charlotte NC US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I can’t seem to find it listed on heat or on FB. Anyone got a link to share?

Username hidden
(1 post)
I was fortunate enough to garner an invite to the grand opening and agree with others this is such a great location. I won't even try to do justice to the stone hot tub and heated pool and the amount of outdoor space made me feel quite comfortable in these uncertain times. My understanding is they have a FB page you can join to learn about their events or go to their website.

Luxembourg LU LU
Username hidden
(4567 posts)
This place was done right, Check it out Thevillaconcord.

Marshville NC US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We’ve heard about this and it would be great to have a place close to home. How/where do you apply?

Charlotte NC US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: New Lifestyle Club in Charlotte, NC area TheVillaConcord