Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Illinois JR's TOTAL HOTEL TAKEOVER PARTY
TOPIC: JR's TOTAL HOTEL TAKEOVER PARTY
Created by: JOHNROSE2
Original Starting post for this thread:
JR's TOTAL HOTEL TAKEOVER PARTY.....HALLOWEEN PARTY.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Everyone! Although we have attended lots and lots of hotel takeovers this will be our first one at JR's Place and we are really looking forward to it! We saw a couple of requests for what to bring so I thought I would share what we try to always have with us.

For the women, at least 2 outfits for the night, I usually bring three. That doesn't mean that I am bringing three Halloween costumes, just three different sexy outfits. I learned early on from other women how much fun it is to play dress up throughout the night, LOL! Other must haves are bottled water, scissors, small sewing kit, a book to read, snacks, extra set of street clothes, cups, your in room drinks of choice, ibuprofen, PHONE CHARGERS, LOL and if you are a squirter, something to protect the mattress. Even with all of the events we have been to, we still manage to forget something so we try to scout the nearest Walmart on our way in.

I am sure there are other people that have suggestions as well, would love to hear them :) Another thing we have learned is that, if it is at all possible, come the Friday night before the Saturday take over. That means the hotel is completely vanilla and hanky panky in the room needs to stay at a low decibel but it is often an opportunity to meet other LS couples on a less excitement filled day. Also, if you are already there and checked in then the entire Saturday can be devoted to meeting people and relaxing and then enjoying the party :) We don't always get the opportunity to do this but we will be this time.

Looking forward to meeting this group! - Heather and Ryan

Oneida WI US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are going to attend, but the main hotel is full. Anyone up for splitting room cost in a double bed/roommates? We would much prefer to stay at the main hotel rather than the overflow.

Username hidden
(1 post)
It is with a sad heart that we will not be able to attend this event - I'm sure it would have been a great party - everyone enjoy yourselves xoxo

Streamwood IL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Kerri and I are so excited to go to our first Hotel TakeOver. So what costumes is everyone coming in? Kerri has her's picked out I'm still on the fence.

Chicago 01 MX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi everybody, we will be attending this event and it will be our first hotel take over event. If anyone has any tips for us, that would be great. Things like what to bring, what to expect or anything that will really help us take full advantage of what we think will be a great time!! Please send us an email or post your tips for us here (probably better as other Newbies could see them too). Thanks much and looking forward to it!

Edgerton WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have a room with two double beds we were wondering if anyone would like to split the room cost.

Racine WI US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
JR's TOTAL HOTEL TAKEOVER PARTY.....HALLOWEEN PARTY.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Loves Park IL US
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: JRs TOTAL HOTEL TAKEOVER PARTY