Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Tantric Talk in 239
TOPIC: Tantric Talk in 239
Created by: YouSmiledFirst
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lets keep it light n easy. We can put something together just be real. Are you a naturist too? Just looking for hangout peeps... Like top dance? Live Music? Sports? in Tantrika, sex out of simple lust and need is just mechanical and biological. Need harnesses the energy of goal, manipulation, and motives of the ego... the lowest form of connection.

Sex acts out of heart to heart soul to soul enters a realm of sacred sex. Knowing that the pleasure we feel through our sexual connection is really a transfer of energy that we can control makes for a unique and maybe a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 1.) Activate energies in the body. 2.) Still the mind. 3.) Arouse sexual energy. 4.) Transmute passion. 5.) Enjoy the Tantra Bliss.

Sex is beautiful if we stay in touch with the energy we are transferring... cleaner energy makes for a guilt and judgmental free experience... Getting lost in the tantric bliss beyond the orgasmic plateau.

How far down this rabbit hole can we go?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Who has tried the PC muscle thing? You know; flexing the urinary muscle (for guys) to prevent ejaculation... I have been working on this for about 3 years and have built my stamina up to controllable. My personal best is 14 hours of tantric sexual activity... (Which included a 45 minute nap, but when I opened my eyes it was like we didn't skip a beat! It was pretty awesome.

Here's the thing though. When I flex my PC muscles during sex it engorges the cock with blood and increases the sensitivity of the head. It also makes it so that she feels the new thickness and she reacts to it thus making it more stimulating. Well, with the new sensitivity and the increased stimulation flexing the PC muscle actually shortens the time before ejaculation rather than preventing it... I guess that is for me but I was wondering if anybody else had the same experience.

I would even say that it doesn't even make sense for that to work. The whole process of ejaculation takes place before you can just cut it off like Urine...

So instead, To stop ejaculation it we have to create a space in our mind that we enjoy the arousal of sex without the need for ejaculation... This is where focusing on giving pleasure must out weigh the pleasure of self.

Has anybody else had the PC exercise thing work for them?

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Many women like a man to be "Romantic" but especially in the bedroom. Where does this notion of romance come from? Is it made up? Is it westernized? Is it Hollywood playing tricks on guys? if so where does Hollywood get it?

The thought that the act of sex being out of a carnal desire is interesting and animalistic that feeds the ego for the wanting of your partners body. Getting caught up in the rapture of the moment when your heart rate doubles, your body experiences a temperature increase, you become inflamed with a carnal rage and genitals become stiff and wet is certainly something we have all done. We look for those easily targeted erogenous zones and instinctively are drawn to stroke, taste and feel the parts of each others body that will finish us off with a fine dose of endorphins and muscle fatigue.

The Tantric approach is a little different though just as or more satisfying. Instead of focusing on our own carnal rampage. We focus on the energies of one another combined with physical preparedness of Body, Mind, Spirit and Space for the full experience and satisfaction. There are

1. Set the space: The first step in getting ready for a Tantric sex session is creating a "sacred space,” says Jacqueline Hellyer, psychosexual therapist and Tantra teacher. Try scented candles (placed carefully), luxurious bedding, maybe some rich chocolate, wine, and relaxing music (think, Boards of Canada). You’ll also want plenty of water — to stay hydrated.

Would love to hear about your sacred spaces or do you prefer sex in the open, wild and free?

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
The PC (Kegel) exercises The following five exercises for the PC muscle. Lots of fun.

20 or more quickly pulsing 20 times contract and hold Increase pressure in steps Slowly increase pressure Push out

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
So, do you work out to keep your body in Shape? Being involved in a sexual lifestyle may require some advanced techniques. Nobody wants to be the "Minute-Man" or that "empty space" that you can't find the walls. Being sexually fit requires workout too. We can become sexual ninjas with the proper training of our sexual muscles which actually control far more than sex. They actually contribute to health and wellness over all.

Those tantrika-ninjas, well-trained, will can distinguish BC, PC, and IC-muscle. For now, we call the totality of the pelvic muscles simply the PC muscle. So to start practicing, stop and restart your urination 5 times during every trip to the bathroom. Your ability to stop urinating and resume will ultimately help you to activate sexual energy. It will even help men to control their ejaculations.

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
There are distinct areas of sexuality, i think we can all agree. Physical, Spiritual, and intellectual. We have an intellectual capacity that can guide our physical to please our partner(s) but it takes a different approach to effect energy. "Kundalini meditations" are a method of energy control through awareness and intentional focus to each of your own energy. How can you properly stroke others' energy if can't even find your own?

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If sex was was a martial art... It would be called Tantrika! What belt would you be?

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Lets keep it light n easy. We can put something together just be real. Are you a naturist too? Just looking for hangout peeps... Like top dance? Live Music? Sports? in Tantrika, sex out of simple lust and need is just mechanical and biological. Need harnesses the energy of goal, manipulation, and motives of the ego... the lowest form of connection.

Sex acts out of heart to heart soul to soul enters a realm of sacred sex. Knowing that the pleasure we feel through our sexual connection is really a transfer of energy that we can control makes for a unique and maybe a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 1.) Activate energies in the body. 2.) Still the mind. 3.) Arouse sexual energy. 4.) Transmute passion. 5.) Enjoy the Tantra Bliss.

Sex is beautiful if we stay in touch with the energy we are transferring... cleaner energy makes for a guilt and judgmental free experience... Getting lost in the tantric bliss beyond the orgasmic plateau.

How far down this rabbit hole can we go?

Fort Myers FL US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Tantric Talk in 239