Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Connecticut Nudist camping?
TOPIC: Nudist camping?
Created by: CampNorthstar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello fellow campers. Has anyone spent time at Sunridge nudist resort campground in Sterling CT? We would love to hear opinions and experiences good and bad. It’s camping season!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi all, I'm a member at Solair, if anyone has any questions please hmu. Solair has lots of tent sites, RV hookups and some basic cabins for rent but no back-country camping or anything remote.

Woodstock CT US
Username hidden
(10 posts)
BGeneF, there are 2 that I know of and they are pretty close to each other. Solair and Sunridge. You can go to their websites for their details.

Middletown CT US
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Are there clothing optional (or should I say clothing optional? LOL) resorts in CT? Like a club you can join...

Thurman OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just re-read our post. To rephrase, in the past, we have rented one of their 3 on property mobile homes for a long weekend.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We love Sun Ridge but are only day trippers. We have reserved one of their 3 mobile homes for the weekend. The vibe is awesome.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I haven't tried either of them yet but I have heard good things about them both. I've been naked all over Vermont but only at home here in Connecticut.

Middletown CT US
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Hello fellow campers. Has anyone spent time at Sunridge nudist resort campground in Sterling CT? We would love to hear opinions and experiences good and bad. It’s camping season!

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Nudistcamping