Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Connecticut Fairfield - Westchester County Swingers Leather and Lace Hotel Takeover
TOPIC: Fairfield - Westchester County Swingers Leather and Lace Hotel Takeover
Created by: FWCS
Original Starting post for this thread:
Fairfield

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
@nancyandkyle Just sent you an email. Please let us know if you have any questions, text 203-653-8998 Elle & John

Port Jefferson NY US
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hello from Nancy and Kyle please send us the info where it's located and the prices. Thanks nancy&kyle

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi Robpeterr, We sent you the info by email earlier today. Let us know if you didnt see the email. Elle & John

Port Jefferson NY US
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I read through all your info. And I believe I am on your guest list but have not received any info. Dawn

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi I registered for this event a couple weeks back but I'm not sure how to get information on how to reserve a room, what hotel, how to register and/or pay for events. Could you please let me know. Thanks. I can be reached either here or on kik at robpeterr. Sincerely, Dawn

Toms River NJ US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The night will kick off with a blowout dance party from 9PM-1AM. Come dance, mingle and get freaky with old and new friends. We’ll have hors d'oeuvres, Elle will be passing out free signature shots and free goodie bags for everyone who gets a room. We'll have three bars open all night long to mix your favorite libations.

Our parties are always newbie-friendly. We encourage everyone to party and to play at their own pace. Our group is friendly, welcoming and Sexy! For us swinging is about having a good time with great people. No drama, no pressure and never any expectations of play. Not everyone will play, many will just mingle and all will have a good time.

The theme for this party is "Leather and Lace". Ladies, dress in your sexiest leather or lace outfits. Gentlemen, if you dont want to wear leather, black is always a good choice! Not into themes? Dont worry, dressing in theme is completely optional.

The Hotel: This is a large hotel and we will be taking over the top 3 floors exclusively for our group. We will also have the ballroom and some of the smaller meeting spaces on the first floor. You are not required to stay at the hotel to attend the party.

Meet & Greet Dinner: There will be an optional meet and greet dinner buffet at the hotel from 5:30-7:00PM on Saturday night. Full details are on our site.

The Fine Print: This is a private event, and only those on our guest list will receive the hotel and venue information. Space is limited, and WE WILL fill up. As always, we have a no questions asked cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the event.

More Info: Space is limited, open to couples, single females and a very few select single males. Add yourself to the list for the rest of the details.

Port Jefferson NY US
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Fairfield

Port Jefferson NY US
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Fairfield - Westchester County Swingers Leather and Lace Hotel Takeover