Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Other husbands out there whose wife wants them to suck cock and eat cum? My wife wants me to be a full cuckold.
TOPIC: Other husbands out there whose wife wants them to suck cock and eat cum? My wife wants me to be a full cuckold.
Created by: slutwifelisa
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have shared my wife many times. And enjoy it a lot. Now she wants me to suck the cocks and eat her cream pie. I want to meet other husbands like me and maybe talk about our options. Would like to hear from guys that have experience with this. Or even from some women that want their men to suck and be cucks. We are a real couple and if you are in sac area we can meet for drinks. Leave contact info....email or cell number so we can keep in contact.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
One man's opinion: My answer is that the question to me is this: How can you take part in satisfying your wife/female partner when you share her with another? Is seeing the partner suck cock and eat cum a turn-on or power-trip, humiliation play? Is sucking cock and eating cum a turn-on to you, a power-trip or humiliating? What does "full cuckold" mean? Just Voyeur and clean up?

Personally, I enjoy sharing a woman with another man or woman. I like sucking pussy flavored cock. I enjoy eating my own cum and intend to develop a taste for others'. I will not accept humiliation as a condition. I will not accept being demeaned. Hateful and abusive language is a total turn-off to me. The 3rd party is there to enhance not take over the love making scene in my bed room and needs to know or be shown his place. Yeah, I'm a little dom/control freakish that way.

Now, take that question to the next level. You're at a party and spent but your partner is still hot and lathered up. Now, I'm ready to do whatever to enhance the scene and aware of my limitation being extended by the 3rd party and I will definitely be into sitting back to enjoy the scene and do clean up after.

Thus, the answer seems to be it depends on the scenario and whether I am engaged more physically, emotionally or intellectually. It is not just one thing. It's a range of things we do with the pleasure and satisfaction of our partner in mind.

Azusa CA USA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have been in the kink community for a while and have participated thing like this with other couples. I could say as a male coming into a couple sexual dynamic, i am very respectful toward both the wife and husband in terms of communication and safety. Of course, fun is always coming when those things are met. I feel arousal when coming in as a dominant male while exercising my knowledge and domination to ensure we are all satisfied.

Manteca CA US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I’m a singleish male who has been fortunate enough to have couples in the past. I can give you my perspective as a straight male. The first times were a little unnerving when the husband went down on me but I found it easier to get into it when he started with her or while I was fucking her or in between. It’s always been a turnoff to me to have a couple where all they talk about is the male sucking my big cock, etc etc. so I would avoid those couples. Now (and it’s been probably two years due to Covid and schedules) I know I enjoy having an active participating male half. I also enjoy being the Dom and “teaching” a hesitant husband. So I think there are many men out there like you. There should be no stigma around it. You just have to find an open minded and confident male. I’d advise discussing the possibility rather than surprising the guy though. :)

Alameda CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
I was like you and a little baffled as why my wife wants me to suck cock, but now love it. It is very erotic while she watches and pitches in sometimes. I have become a great cocksucker and love the taste of cum! I would say go with the flow and if you like keep it up otherwise tell her, but I bet that you will like.

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have shared my wife many times. And enjoy it a lot. Now she wants me to suck the cocks and eat her cream pie. I want to meet other husbands like me and maybe talk about our options. Would like to hear from guys that have experience with this. Or even from some women that want their men to suck and be cucks. We are a real couple and if you are in sac area we can meet for drinks. Leave contact info....email or cell number so we can keep in contact.

W Sacramento CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Other husbands out there whose wife wants them to suck cock and eat cum My wife wants me to be a full cuckold