Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Arkansas Why can’t you meet anyone on here
TOPIC: Why can’t you meet anyone on here
Created by: JustlookingCouple877
Original Starting post for this thread:
We been trying to meet ladies on here and know respond is this a good place to meet anyone or it we going at it wrong ???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been trying to meet people who are close to us to ask questions. If someone could look at our profile and tell us what we are doing that is scaring everyone off that would be appreciated

Caddo Gap AR US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I wish someone would check our profile out and see what is wrong. We can't even make friends to ask questions and we have a lot of questions about the lifestyle/parties/get-togethers. Please help.

Caddo Gap AR US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You are gone, but perhaps this will help someone else: Since you say you are very experienced, you know why single bisexual women are called unicorns. Right? You say you are interested in couples, but your profile leads off with how you are looking for a female.

In addition to limiting your audience by looking for said unicorn, there are a couple of things that put me off: As the other poster said, you just come off sort of flaky. I have been a swinger for over 40 years and have developed some intuition. My wife has just started in the lifestyle and is loving it, but I'm not about to put her in a place where she may be uncomfortable. I have seen too many situations where a man talks his lady into swinging, only to have her blow up, rightfully, at times.

You might consider a different ID. "Just Looking" doesn't make us want to go out of our way to meet you. A handle like yours all to often ends up being a guy who hasn't even talked to his lady. It just doesn't make you seem serious.

Guys who post pics of their wives can have a few reasons. The negative reasons that I worry about are: The guy has something going on that would, or he feels would, disgust other folks. He's putting his wife out there as bait. We don't need this kind of doo doo.

Finally, please understand that we aren't saying this to brag or attempt to attract shallow, boring, self-impressed people. Having said that, we do pretty well financially. We are both retired professionals, have rental property, and inherited considerable amounts. Our assets are into seven figures. Yeah, I guess we are upscale. However, we have no use at all for folks who think that is a criteria. How damned shallow can one get. Your lady is quite good looking, but even if you are, too, and your lady could suck the chrome off of my trailer hitch right after suck starting a leaf blower, we just aren't interested because for your comment. Upscale, indeed. How about just folks who can afford their own dinner and drinks at an inexpensive but great restaurant with a few beers later? WE love eating at Doe's in Fayetteville and Fort Smith, Truluck's in Southlake, TX, and used to quite enjoy The Palm in Dallas. However, Wes' Barbeque off Dixon, any of the great taquerias in Springdale, or the Cuban place in Rogers will be just as enjoyable with good company.

Bentonville Arkansas
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You are gone, but perhaps this will help someone else: Since you say you are very experienced, you know why single bisexual women are called unicorns. Right? You say you are interested in couples, but your profile leads off with how you are looking for a female.

In addition to limiting your audience by looking for said unicorn, there are a couple of things that put me off: As the other poster said, you just come off sort of flaky. I have been a swinger for over 40 years and have developed some intuition. My wife has just started in the lifestyle and is loving it, but I'm not about to put her in a place where she may be uncomfortable. I have seen too many situations where a man talks his lady into swinging, only to have her blow up, rightfully, at times.

You might consider a different ID. "Just Looking" doesn't make us want to go out of our way to meet you. A handle like yours all to often ends up being a guy who hasn't even talked to his lady. It just doesn't make you seem serious.

Guys who post pics of their wives can have a few reasons. The negative reasons that I worry about are: The guy has something going on that would, or he feels would, disgust other folks. He's putting his wife out there as bait. We don't need this kind of doo doo.

Finally, please understand that we aren't saying this to brag or attempt to attract shallow, boring, self-impressed people. Having said that, we do pretty well financially. We are both retired professionals, have rental property, and inherited considerable amounts. Our assets are into seven figures. Yeah, I guess we are upscale. However, we have no use at all for folks who think that is a criteria. How damned shallow can one get. Your lady is quite good looking, but even if you are, too, and your lady could suck the chrome off of my trailer hitch right after suck starting a leaf blower, we just aren't interested because for your comment. Upscale, indeed. How about just folks who can afford their own dinner and drinks at an inexpensive but great restaurant with a few beers later? WE love eating at Doe's in Fayetteville and Fort Smith, Truluck's in Southlake, TX, and used to quite enjoy The Palm in Dallas. However, Wes' Barbeque off Dixon, any of the great taquerias in Springdale, or the Cuban place in Rogers will be just as enjoyable with good company.

Bentonville Arkansas
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The lady with you looks fine. Your profile claims you are both new???

Memphis TN US
Username hidden
(1 post)
This is, as it states in the name, a "swing" site. If you are a couple that is just trying to find a female for a threesome, that makes experienced lifestyle couples (or even females) think that perhaps your profile is a husband trying to find a female to spring on his wife and there may be some insecurity in play ("I can play with you and her, but you can't play with a male").

I know of no instances where any couple known to us (including us) has ever found a "unicorn" through a swingers site.

Fairfield Bay AR US
Username hidden
(1 post)
We been trying to meet ladies on here and know respond is this a good place to meet anyone or it we going at it wrong ???

Memphis IN US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Why cant you meet anyone on here