Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   91 to 100 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just booked our room at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort where pre-cruise meet and greet is being held. Booked for Bliss room 9332. This will be our 3rd Bliss Cruise. After swinging for 18 years hands down the best swing party we’ve ever been. Can’t wait to see old friends and meet some new. Hit us up if any interest. Just a lil over 9 months :-) Cheers!!!!!

Mountain House CA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
For the cruise last Nov there was a way to "claim" your cabin by clicking on your cabin number in a diagram of the ship. It was a great way to let others know which cabin you were staying in and also to see who was staying in a cabin near yours.

Does anyone remember what steps you need to take to claim your cabin for the Nov 2018 cruise? Has something already been set up to allow all of us to do so??

Bridgewater VA US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hey guys! 7282 here, say hi??

Richmond VA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are set and ready cabin 1118. Its time to get ready for a great time. Feel free to say hello.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We are booked and ready to go.....Cabin 1801.. Right next to the pool deck! Say Hi! and send us a note here on SLS... It's our 1st Bliss Cruise and we are looking for friends... isn't everybody! Otherwise we'll see all of you in November. We used EAT to book and will be doing Erotic Adult Travel official Meet and Greet poolside at the Hilton Marina, Fort Lauderdale. Anyone else staying at this hotel pre-cruise?

Cda ID US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Thank you for that information. We used castaways as well. One thing I did notice is there are some hours that only offer one way transfer, when reserving your room be aware. We are going to arrive on that Friday or Saturday afternoon. This is the first we heard about the pre-party. We will look into that. Pretty darn excited about this cruise.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I wish I could be of help this is our first cruise. We have been looking at staying at the courtyard or renaissance. Anywhere that offers on site parking for duration of the cruise plus transport to and from. Hopefully you get an answer to where the party is going to be held before the cruise.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
No to my understanding there is only the one cruise. My question was because depending on which site you look at there are offeres at two different hotels. I just wondered based on people’s passed experience if there is a preference and where most people are staying?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Are there 2 cruises we are scheduled for 11-18. Is this forum for 4th-10th. Did not know there were 2.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I am sorry for the questions, but this our first cruise and I want us to make the most of it. I noticed on two sites and there is two different places to stay prior to the cruise. I am just wondering where most people are staying and which pre party to attend from people who have previously gone? Looking for any pointers to make this the best trip possible. Thanks in advance.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   91 to 100 of 133   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018