Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At JustAfterMidnight,

So, please give us the top 5 reasons you keep going on LS cruises? You guys have to be pro's now. How do we sign up for classes/seminar's? Theme's...where do you find your costumes? Glow party... what do we shop for besides glow sticks? Glow paint or glow pens where I can draw my hands outline on my wife's ass / breasts and she can wear white lingerie? Anywhere where you can have sex by a pool or Jacuzzi? How full do playrooms get? What times are best when they are not as full?

Cda ID US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
This will be our 11th Lifestyle cruise.. Love 'em ! We don't do any lifestyle stuff at home anymore, and haven't in a long time...So we hit the cruise every year and bring it for a week ! Will be great to see all our past cruise friends and looking forward to meeting a whole lot of new ones !

Portland OR US
Username hidden
(16 posts)
The cruise date is Nov 11-18 and we had the same question. This is our first lifestyle cruise and we are excited. Hey feel free to chat we may not meet before the cruise but it can feel like we met. Lol lol. Time flies it will be here soon.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Cabin #9584, This is our 2nd LC cruise and we can't wait until Nov. Feel free to say hello.

Saint James NC US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
RE: SwingLifeStyleTravel "We are working on that feature that allowed people to claim their cabin on a diagram of the ship. We do hope to get that up in the near future. Keep checking."

That would be a nice addition. Not many peeps speaking. I guess that picks up closer to cruise date...

Cda ID US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Is this the Bliss Independence Nov 11-17, 2018 Cruise? Topic says "Bliss Cruise * RCI Freedom of the Seas * November 4 - 10, 2018" I'm confused?

Cda ID US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hi everyone Mark & Dj here. Experienced in the lifestyle but this will be our first cruise. Can’t wait to do it all. Looking for some sexy tour guides to show us around :) Cabin #6658.

Username hidden
(1 post)
We are working on that feature that allowed people to claim their cabin on a diagram of the ship. We do hope to get that up in the near future. Keep checking.

Coral Springs FL US
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Our 1st cruise! Say Hi! We need some friends to show us around the boat or just hang out and have a good time with talking and laughing!

Cda ID US
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hello, To all our new friends...we are Mark and Nancy booked into room # 8236. Please come by and say "HI" or please write on our door board. We will probably be on the top deck near the pool.

Altoona IA US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 133   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018