Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey sexy people! Just a shot in the dark here but I’ve only been in the lifestyle for about 9 months...I love cruising...I love the lifestyle...I would love to join this adventure.

I’m a frisky, friendly unicorn that loves to have a good time! I prefer white males (BWC) and Hispanic men but am all for equal opportunity fun! Lol.

Check out my profile and certs. If you’re looking for a date or a roommate shoot me a message!

Oxon Hill MD US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Don't forget to find us in the play room!!!!!!!!!!

Lubbock TX US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello Fellow Bliss Cruisers We went to check on our reservation for this Nov Bliss Cruise RCI Independence of the Seas November 2018. There is no link available for my reservation. This is what the Royal Caribbean International RCI Link a reservation The reservation number is in the email you received when you booked your cruise. Reservation number The reservation you entered is not associated with your last name. Please email guestaccounthelp AT rccl com for assistance. Please check your reservations to make sure this issue is just our reservation and not the entire Bliss Charter. Hugs, Mark and Nancy

Altoona IA US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
On the wait list! Hope we make it!

M&M

Charlotte NC US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey beautiful group. I am a single male with 3 years experience in the lifestyle. It is a dream to experience the bliss cruise and explore and watch how that world looks like.

I have only 2 more years to live ;)

so help me fulfill my dream before I die. Ha ha.

would love to go for bliss with a cool or SF. Let me know if interested and we will chat further.

Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank You for the information on Themed Nights..

Champions Gate FL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This year on Independence we have School House Rock & Roll, Diamonds & Pearls Formal Night, Pirates & Wenches, Glow Night-Full Moon Edition, Caribbean Kink, and Lady in Red.

Parkland FL US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Has any one herd about the "Themed parties:. What the themes are this year?

Chuck/Edmeia Cabin #9240

Champions Gate FL US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is our second Bliss Cruise. If it is half as much fun as first, we will be very happy. This trip we are in 7554.

We are traveling with the Castaways group this trip. We have lots of friends with us this time as we did last time. Even with a big group, we still found plenty of couple time too. Can not wait to see what this huge ship has to offer for group and couple fun!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello! We are booked in Cabin 8281, and are looking forward to meeting so many fun and sexy couples. This will be our fifth LS cruise... we absolutely love them! Please feel free to drop us a note here on SLS, or pop by our cabin on the ship to say hello if we've piqued your interest. Have fun, stay safe, and we hope to see you on board!!

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 133   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018