Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello everyone! Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone in November!

This will be our first cruise together and our honeymoon :) We are excited Shoot us a message if you want to get to know us before the event.

Hallowell ME US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hi there -

Single female looking to share a room with a couple or single, as the ship is sold out!

No expectations - could be friends only, or more if we click.

Happy to arrange a meetup first to ensure we’re okay with traveling together.

Love to travel and will be independent on my own - could use a quick get away this winter!

-M

Pittsburgh PA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is there a chatroom, Mewe, or KIK group where fellow cruisers go to connect, and chat before boarding the ship?

New Martinsville WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am working on which theme night to attend. One of them is Glow night. Body paint. Do we need to bring our own body paint? How does this theme work?

Username hidden
(1 post)
We are so excited this will be our first bliss cruise. We have been in lifestyle almost 3yrs. This will be a big step for us. Looking to meet fun outgoing people. Feel free to say hello when you see us. We will do the same, or send us a flying bird we will respond.

Riverview FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi, looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new.

Fort Mill SC US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello! I was just wondering if there are any sexy single females wanting a roommate to share the cost. My name is Don. Hmu if interested.

Deruyter NY US
Username hidden
(1 post)
After going to Desire a number of times for past 7 years, bunch of our lifestyle friends suggested we would really love this cruise because we love to have a god time and love sex.

This our first cruise and really not sure if we need / should book any of the excursions? Any pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

B and I

Andover Massachusetts USA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hey guys!! I wanted to tell you all Jeb and I started a CLOSED GROUP (for privacy) for the Bliss Cruise on Facebook. Type in the Facebook search bar “Katy Jeb Vbboatcouple“ and request us to be friends and I'll add you to the closed group. It’s a private group so it should not come up in any of your Facebook feeds to your friends. Request to be added to the group if you wish. We started it to connect with our friends we lost touch with after the last one, and to talk about the one coming up.

Norfolk VA US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
HELP!!!!!! So I screwed the porch on this one!!! I am not going to deny I am a procrastinator. This cruise sold out fast!!! My wife and I want to attend but no more rooms. We have done many cruises. We are very respectful and a lot of fun. We do not spend much time in room basically to sleep and clean up. Looking for anyone who has room for 2 more in there cabin and wants a couple of roommates. We will pay more then our share. Rci said rooms are sold out but still room on ship. We would even be willing to travel to meet you first !! Hope to here from someone!!!!

Buffalo NY US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 133   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018