Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Florida Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just here to express our excitement! :D See you guys soon and don't be scared to shoot us a bird, even if its just to say hi! We love like minded friends even "if" it don't lead to the bed. ;)

Norfolk VA US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Two more weeks ! Getting excited ! Mike & Kris room 9703

Username hidden
(1 post)
You will find us in cabin 1609

Miami FL USA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi fellow cruisers! We will be on our first lifestyle cruise and it's also her 50th birthday, on the 14th! We would love to make it a memorable one. Be sure to give her a birthday swat/s (yes she loves them) when you see her. We are in room 1872 on deck 12...give us a knock...if we're in, it could be one helluva birthday party going on and the more the merrier!

Heartland TX US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are on the Bliss cruise in November, 2018. Cabin 1666. Say hi! Michael and Bev

Boynton Beach FL US
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Anyone cannot go the last moment or want to share room? I am interested to buy your ticket/share kik walterp9 o text 9896579510

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi everyone! I am a single female and I am VERY interested in the Bliss Cruises. I realize the November one is booked. There is no forum for the one in April. I would love to find a couple to bunk with so I can attend. It is my understanding that singles, even women are only allowed with a couple. Can anyone give me some guidance?

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everyone. This will be our first Bliss Cruise, (not the first lifestyle cruise though). And definitely the biggest ship we have ever been on. We are in cabin 8457, Drop by and say hi. Very excited to see check the experience out.

Tampa FL US
Username hidden
(162 posts)
Guess while I am here might as well introduce ourselves. This will be our first Bliss cruise, looking so forward to it. If you see us come up and say hi. We are both straight and full swap. We host a lot of house parties in Massillon Ohio also, with an inground pool and 5 private acres to run around naked. We love to have fun so hope we meet some more fun people... See you all in a month...

Massillon OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello all, where is the meet n greet on Saturday before the cruise, which hotel. Are there any rooms left also. Where do I get all the info. Thanks

Massillon OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 133   End
TOPIC: Bliss Cruise * RCI Independence of the Seas * November 11 - 17, 2018