SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Travel › Anyone brought friends to Loop Inn in NJ?
TOPIC: Anyone brought friends to Loop Inn in NJ?
Created by: Playful_Explorers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Many years ago, when my wife and I were dating while living with our parents, we used to go to Loop Inn in Avenel NJ to have fun with each other. It's a motel but rooms are massive, beds are huge, and jacuzzies will fit a small group. To make it even more fun, there are several rooms with indoor pools. We used to love book it for the night and create a personal clothing optional resort - even before we knew such things existed!

In the past 22 years, we went there a few more times - it's definitely tacky but not a bad place to spend a night if you can't get away to a LS resort that weekend. Recently, we talked how it would be even more fun with friends.

Thing is, the motel has a No Visitors policy - no more than 2 people per room - ostensibly to discourage prostitution and wild parties, but I don't know how strongly it is enforced. Has anyone tried to bring a friend or two? Any issues?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Chappaqua NY US
Username hidden
(76 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Anyone brought friends to Loop Inn in NJ?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.