SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Resorts › Hedo II - May 8-15
TOPIC: Hedo II - May 8-15
Created by: GoodGivingGame69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Trip #23 to celebrate my 50th birthday week of May 8–15, 2021. I’m also bringing a virgin with me to offer as a sacrifice in the piano bar. Anyone want to help make sure she sings piece by piece or maybe YMCA? At a minimum I’d love to have some partners in crime to help corrupt a cute blonde into embracing the dark side. (Remember we have MILF a and cookies on the Dark Side) She take to it like a fish to water with some encouragement from all you party people. The willing can surely be lead astray...

Hopefully I’ll cross paths with some repeat offenders from my many visits. Otherwise we will just be socializing with friends that we simply have yet to meet. Don’t be shy say hi, buy her a drink, and let’s celebrate my 50th trip around the sun.

Anyone want to help us establish a southern poolside edition of the Great Canadian Beaver Eating Contest? I have a dream to make it a reality this year. Hit me up if you want details or would like to be a contestant!

2nd vaccination shot on April 8th gives 4 weeks to max out immunity. Hope you all are able to be vaccinated and soon!

Drop a note here or PM me if you’d like to chat and plot some shenanigans for a week in the sun and sand.

Drinks on my tab all week. ;-)

Maximum Respect.

- Chris

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fairfax VA US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Mcdonough GA US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

North Liberty IA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Hedo II - May 8-15
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.