SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Dream Land Swingers Club in Budapest Hungary
TOPIC: Dream Land Swingers Club in Budapest Hungary
Created by: whullybully
Original Starting post for this thread:
We recently were on vacation in Budapest. We went to the Dream Land Swingers club. It is a great place with really nice people. Located in a house in a residential neighborhood. You would never know it's there from the outside on the street. When the cab dropped us off we thought the cab driver made a mistake, that's how hidden this place is. You go up to the front gate and they buzz you in. The staff is really friendly and nice. Very reasonable price to get in. You get a Locker to change. Men wear underpants or a towel (some men kept their shirts on), women dress in sexy lingerie or sexy clothing. The people in Budapest were very friendly and nice. There are 3 floors. First floor lockers, food, bar and dancing/ mingling area. The DJ could improve his selection of music, needs help selecting good dance club music. Then there are private sex rooms upstairs and down stairs is a Jacuzzi tub, beautiful room with a orgy bed and a Masseuse who is fantastic. My main suggestion on how they can improve the experience is on the night that they allow single men in they should limit the single men to the main floor/bar area and upstairs sex rooms. The down stairs should be just for couples. The problem is that the single men were very aggressive and were groping my wife and followed us all around the club. I felt like I had to be her body guard all night. If we could have gone down stairs to get away from the single men and been with couples it would have been allot more comfortable but they followed us downstairs. Unless they improve this issue I will only be going back on Couples night. It was allot more chilled and fun without the aggressive single men.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tampa FL US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Dream Land Swingers Club in Budapest Hungary
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.