Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Wife's new g-spot/clit sucker toy instant favorite!!
TOPIC: Wife's new g-spot/clit sucker toy instant favorite!!
Created by: foreverfuncouple4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Today my wife and I had the day off so of course we had a sex day together. Spent a few hours fucking...then went out for breakfast!

In the process of all the pleasure, I broke out a new toy that I'd bought for her. It's a clone of the Tracy's Dog toy that looks like a "V" shape. One end is for insertion/g-spot stim and the other is a clit sucker/pulsator. First I had her suck on the g-spot end to lubricate it and I inserted it. Next, I pulled back her outer labia by the external portion of her clit, licked her briefly to lubricate it, then gently applied the sucker to her clit. Finally I turned the g-spot end vibe on, adjusted for speed/intensity and did the same with the sucker. She loved it right away. I guided her hand on top of the external portion and she took it from there.

Next, she asked for my cock in her mouth and immediately began to moan and whimper from the toy. She used her fingertips pressing on the toy to massage her g-pot and the heel of her hand to massage her clit. After 4-5 minutes she exploded!! We're talking hips gyrating, back fully arched, and lots of yelling.

I gave her a little break to calm down a bit and then I took the g-spot end and got to work on her. Her orgasms were insane! And at this point she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Pillows all flew off the bed, hips were convulsing, and her juices were flowing like a delicious river! I went for a solid 5-10 mins the firs time, and she begged me to stop because she was screaming so much she couldn't breath. Gave her a 1-2 minute break and then repeated the process. Afterward, I let her clean off the g-spot end with her mouth. She said it was hands down the best toy she's ever used. She said the shape, size, and overall design of the toy made it so wonderful.

I bought a cheap clone on ebay for ~$25. But there is the Tracy's Dog version that's more expensive and I believe one or two other companies have similar designs.

Wanted to share our experience in case anyone else is interested in trying it.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bethlehem PA US
Username hidden
(365 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Wife's new g-spot/clit sucker toy instant favorite!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.