Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › USB-Micro / USB-C Charging
TOPIC: USB-Micro / USB-C Charging
Created by: EandRinMidMO
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey, have any of you come across a wand, dildo, or bullet shaped vibrator that charges from a common charging cable? I ask because the sex box has this bird's nest of toy-specific chargers, some of which look way, way too similar to each other. If you guess wrong, you can end up overheating a vibrating cock ring until it starts smoldering. Yes, that is a first-hand example. I'm trying to find something that takes a common charger. I'd even take USB-Micro. Has anybody here seen one?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fulton MO US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fulton MO US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: USB-Micro / USB-C Charging
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.