Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Sex Toys as an Enhancement
TOPIC: Sex Toys as an Enhancement
Created by: DTHDownTownHeaven
Original Starting post for this thread:
I believe toys are a vital part of the sexual experience. Males tend to shy away from them; some believing the toys are replacing them in the bedroom, while others embrace them. I love sex toys and the women that are not afraid to bring them out for play when I am with them, be it a her or her and her husband. I was with a couple recently, we have been together several times.... I asked her if she had toys and she first did not respond. I asked again and she said yes, but only uses them when her hubby is away. The hubby said why don't you show him your favorite.. She brought out the wand and the two of us encouraged her to use it on herself as we watched. At on point she stopped and said....I need cock, her husband moved up to her face (her head resting just off the bed) and eagerly to him in her mouth. I moved between her legs and spread them wide. I was about to enter her when she attempted to remove the toy I said to her, please continue to use the wand on your clit. What she wasn't ready for was the intensity to follow. I entered her slowly in one steady push until I was deep inside her. Her wand was now pressed between my body and hers and putting extra pressure on her clit, I remained deep in her, not wanting the pressure to ease, and began to push against her in soft steady bumps, I did not change my speed and soon enough she came hard all over my cock, I did not let up because I could feel the intensity building in her again, soon she was headed to another orgasm. Her husband was nearing an orgasm and fucking her mouth, at the same time her husband came in her mouth, she came all over my cock as I shot my cum deep in her.........So yeah...toys can be an amazing enhancement.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Moncks Corner SC US
Username hidden
(124 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(4871 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Sex Toys as an Enhancement
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.