Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › General toy thread
TOPIC: General toy thread
Created by: Onehourcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
This thread is to discuss recent toy experiences (good or bad) to share with community.

We received a few toys from Adam and Eve for some fun in the bedroom. A Jack Rabbit Thrusting Rabbit vibrator, Stroke It Tight masturbation sleeve and a Liberator wedge. Mrs. OHC used the vibrator first, it has a cool thrusting action at the tip of the toy plus rabbit style vibration on her clit and combined it gave her an epic orgasm. I then used the masturbation sleeve while Mrs. OHC licked my balls with my hips elevated using the Liberator wedge which she liked as it made it easier to lick and suck my balls at that angle till I came, lol.

Overall a great experience for us and yes, we recorded it and it's on the Internet ;)

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Leesburg VA US
Username hidden
(202 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: General toy thread
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.