Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Transition/Transitioning - Would this work?
TOPIC: Transition/Transitioning - Would this work?
Created by: dragonrapide
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am so hoping that this will be a meaningful discussion and not turned into an argument. This is a discussion for and about men and how they identify. On SLS and other sites, men list as: Straight, Bi-curious, and Bi. All well and good but, things are changing and sometimes the water is muddied now and others are left to decipher 'does he or doesn't he'? For years we have use tags, titles, or just crude name calling and that's demeaning and prejudicial to the person in question. Men change their orientation for several reasons but, for reasons just stated, they continue to use the same identifying adjectives as before. I once stated that I was 'Straight'. Well hurray for me! At the time it worked but, Mother Nature and Father Time took things from me that cratered my erector set and I couldn't do or do as well as I used to. I have no jealousy or drama in my thoughts and my wife was a beautiful soul who was (and is) a person who has needs and wants just as I do. I, loving her as I do, could not ask or expect her to do without just because of a medical problem on my part. So we joined SLS. Now I have 'Brothers' who help me out to satisfy her needs and she is happy. I now list as Bi because it's the one thing I have left and at least I can participate. Some men however, can't or won't list as Bi because they are belittled or shy or ashamed. Maybe the word 'Transitioning' might help? So many men I have found use the word Bi-curious when they are no more Bi than the pope. They use that term so they can get into a threesum and get some pussy off of someone else's wife and then get an upset stomach when it come time for him to play with the husband. Don't say you don't guys because you do! Transitioning could be used for those who are really Bi or going to be Bi and not Bi-curious. You can either swim or you can't. You can't swim curiously! A couple wanting to play with them then knows for true who the male is and where he stands and is not doubtful about contacting them. All men aren't 10 foot tall and bullet proof. I also believe that wives who have been a part of this situation will agree; they aren't through living. So can we have a discussion about this new term and not have name calling and arguments. SLS (Wayne)are you listening? Guys, what say you? I would have used the term in a heartbeat. I transitioned.

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aiken SC US
Username hidden
(63 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Dillsburg PA US
Username hidden
(11 posts)

Oak Lawn IL US
Username hidden
(68 posts)

Essex ON CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)

Virginville PA US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Virginville PA US
Username hidden
(13 posts)

Cherry Hill NJ US
Username hidden
(23 posts)

Delray Beach FL US
Username hidden
(93 posts)

Elon NC US
Username hidden
(135 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Transition/Transitioning - Would this work?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.