Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Prostate Stim
TOPIC: Prostate Stim
Created by: coupleusup
Original Starting post for this thread:
So My wife has played with my ass, fingered it fucked it with a strap on and I have had anal with 1 male. All were good until this past weekend when My Wife “Found” my prostate. I’ve always said what she does feels “good”. But it’s never been great. Until this weekend. Wow. She found it touched it and played with it like a woman’s Gspot (which she loves to do to the ladies) she played and played and kept me edging like I have never felt before. I didn’t come until after but did a ton of leaking and just wow !!!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(39 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Prostate Stim
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.