Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Bi couple experience at local adult theater!
TOPIC: Bi couple experience at local adult theater!
Created by: Iredellguy64
Original Starting post for this thread:
So this happens to me yesterday (2-22-20) and I just have to tell the story!!!!!!! I went to my local Adult theater about lunchtime yesterday. I was in the open theater which is just a huge room with about 15 or so black leather loveseats in there. I had already been in there for about 30 min. I had my pants and boxers pulled down completely to my ankles playing and jacking my cock to what was in the big screen in the room. There were liken 8-9 guys who were just standing around on looking at me and watching me jack. When then walks in a guy and his wife(I assume). They walk over near me looking for a place to set down, and I tell them they are welcome to set beside me. So the wife sets down on the loveseat with me and imeadiately starts sucking my cock!!!!!!! Wow my mind is blown. I pull her up after a few minutes and ask her if I can suck on her nipples because she had big ass boobs. She says yes, so I pull her top up and start sucking her nipples. I do that for a little bit then she goes back to sucking my cock. I look over and notice her husband about to start sucking another guys cock and I'm shocked!!!. So I pull her up from sucking my cock and ask her if her and her husband would suck my cock. So she leans over and taps her husband on the shoulder and then pulls him over to us. Then her and her husband suck my cock until I cum in both of their mouths!!!! I'm still in fucking shock about this! It was the hottest thing that has ever fucking happened to me!!!!!!!!!

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Clarksville TN US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Jose CA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Oak Lawn IL US
Username hidden
(68 posts)

Mooresville NC US
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Bi couple experience at local adult theater!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.