Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Williamsburg Couples Weekend
TOPIC: Williamsburg Couples Weekend
Created by: Storiesandlaughs
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking to use some resort points and thought why not turn this into a fun, sexy adventure by adding two more couples to join us totalling 6 people (3 men, 3 women) to spend a weekend in Williamsburg from Friday December 4th to Sunday the 6th.

We will cover the cost of the resort and each couple will have their own bedroom and there are plenty of bathrooms there. The resort is The Historic Powhatan Resort if you want to peek at it. We can arrange for a parking pass so you can drive in and out as you please. We would ask for guests to bring their drinks and to plan to feed everyone for at least one meal or just chip in for food costs (I kind of get off on serving people so hey...I'll offer it up lol). We can work all that out well before.

The resort has some fun things to do and I would love to plan something outside to do like wine tasting or a haunted tour...Something public to interact in different ways. Or we may just never leave the resort,..that just all depends on the group. So we would love to talk with any couples interested, so please message here asap as we want to lock in the two couples and plan our weekend a little (I like spontaneous more than every detail mapped out) .

Our vibe is more chill. We do drink, but it's never our focus. We have NO issues with drinking except when drinking runs the night. That's not our scene at all as it generally sours everyone's mood. We would love couples who's focus on the weekend would be laughing with new friends and to just break away from the craze of 2020 a little.

There isn't any expectation of play between anyone, but we hope that's the desire. So if you like kicking back to some Bob Marley, or having a naughty conversation by the fire with a sexy stranger while their partner stirs watching or an in depth 2am tub conversation or a crazy game of Cards Against Humanity or whatever else I can come up with, and believe me...That's a lot! I will keep everyone entertained for sure.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Virginia Beach VA USA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Williamsburg Couples Weekend
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.