Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Unexpected/funny ways to meet people
TOPIC: Unexpected/funny ways to meet people
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
Every now and then, I find myself meeting and playing with someone in unexpected or funny ways. We went to a party this past Saturday and I had one of those funny and unexpected events.

I was introduced to an attractive woman close to my age by another girl I had met at this party. She had heard about our parties and wanted to know how she could get invited. I jokingly said there were auditions, and she smiled and said that she was looking forward to that. I did wind up playing with her, but that wasn't the funny part.

Afterwards she introduced me to a close friend of hers and mentioned to her friend about the "audition". I let her know I was only joking and she let me know she was interested in trying out. There was very little bed space in the room we were in and it was all occupied.

Behind us was a sex swing and she asked me to see if it was being used. So, I poke my head in and asked, "Is there like a deli counter number kind of thing. Just wondering if I can be next." I meant to use the swing with the girl I just met, but next thing I know she's like, "Sure, come right over here".

The guy in the swing gets out, I take his place and she starts giving me a BJ. It all happened kind of fast and I didn't want to be rude, so I told her I was really asking when the swing was going to free up so that me and the girl behind the curtain could use it.

So, the girl giving me the BJ opens the curtain and knows the girl I'm about to play with (we'll call her Sue), and says, "Oh, Sue. Hi. Didn't know you were waiting. I'll just get him hard for you and then you can take over." ;-)

I of course wasn't about to argue, and Sue and I did get to use the swing for a good long time, but afterwards I realized my poor choice of words about asking to use the swing weren't so poor afterall.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Claremont NC US
Username hidden
(66 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8332 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Unexpected/funny ways to meet people
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.