Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Swinger symbology
TOPIC: Swinger symbology
Created by: GunzNBoltz
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey fellow swingers. I've recently been pondering about identifying our kind while out in public. I realize that it can be quite lonely being the only couple thinking the way we do while out and about. I've also realized it's difficult to make time to go to meet and greets or parties (although the ONE we made it to was a freaking blast!) with endless rotating work schedules...and now COVID. With that said, I think it would be much more of a spur of the moment type of encounter that we would take part in because the time we spend running errands is usually the only extra time we have available. So what are some of the identifiers or symbology our kind use to communicate an willingness to play? I've read things like having a black ring on your right hand (not the middle finger though), or wearing the FMF, MFM type symbols intertwined with "+'s or -'s" on it specifying what you're in to. I've also read about the upside pineapple in your shopping cart being a sign that you're seeking out others. Of course, a lot of this was stuff used in Europe and the U.K. to identify each other.

But what about here in the good old USA? How can we let you all know that we're into the lie style as well? Especially in the south? We're in NC. I have no problems planting the grass, or placing garden gnomes, but those won't been seen when I'm at a grocery store. So help us out...what should we wear and look for? Thanks! G&C.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 32
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bristol RI US
Username hidden
(271 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Jpv FL US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Fruitland Park FL US
Username hidden
(219 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)

Shallotte NC US
Username hidden
(18 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2640 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Fresno CA US
Username hidden
(2640 posts)

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8327 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 32
TOPIC: Swinger symbology
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.